Saturday 13 April 2013

Welcome to the biggest thing since animal planking

Welcome avid blog readers. I once thought that blogs were only for people who owned too many cats and were allergic to sunlight. I have since toned down my definition to include myself. I am a 25 year old boy trapped in a man's body and have recently enjoyed that rewards of creating my own projects out of wood. At this stage I am not very good at it but am hoping that I will get better with practice and through the use of watching people who are good on Youtube. 

I am a primary school teacher and with my wife recently purchased a house which is now slowly becoming a lovely home.

Please feel free to leave comments on any of my posts just remember to be kind.

My goal is to have one regular reader (that is not myself) living somewhere in the world.

Have fun
Joshua 

No comments:

Post a Comment